November 17, 2021 at 10:42 am  •  Posted in Uncategorized by

Due to the recent weather events that has resulted in catastrophic flooding and evacuations, the communities of Abbotsford and Chilliwack have placed all programming on hold until Monday November 22nd, 2021 when they hope they can take to the field again. This decision was made with the safety of their members at forefront. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has been adversely affected by this regional disaster.