The FVS Affiliate Player Program (APP) is designed to offer players who have attended through the evaluation process, an extended period of involvement, with a view to obtaining a roster place. All players selected to participate withing the APP, should be encouraged to register for Fall 2021/22, with their home club, given that there is no guarantee of gaining a roster spot with FVS.
Affiliate Player Selection
- Available to a FVS team coach, once he/she has identified and received commitments from a minimum of 15 players, who will form the roster from Spring 2021.
- Available to players who have attended the evaluation process Feb-Mar and were the FVS coach is not 100% certain on the suitability of the player to be immediately offered a roster spot, for the following fall Metro season.
- Available to players who may have been injured prior to or during the evaluation process.
Affiliate Player – Training Period
The FVS APP is ONLY AVAILABLE during the Spring Phase of programming (Apr-Jun).
Affiliate Player Commitment
Affiliate Players are invited to attend all training sessions with the FV Selects team and where those sessions do not conflict with any other soccer commitments of the player.
At the discretion of the FV Selects Team Coach, any/all Affiliate Players can be invited as a ‘guest’ player, to participate in any tournaments during the spring phase.
At the conclusion of the Training period, the FV Selects Team Coach will inform the player of their interest to sign the player to the FVS program or, release the player back to his/her Divisional team.
Affiliate Player Cost
Registration fee for the APP is $300 and covers the following items;
- All training sessions of FVS during Spring Phase (Apr-Jun)
- Exhibition/Friendly games, as arranged by the FVS Coach
- Tournament Fee (selection at the discretion of the FVS Coach)
- Full FVS Training Kit
Click here to register