BC Soccer has suspended the FV Premier (PGMLFC) BCSPL License until July 1, 2021.
BC Soccer provided the following direction to the FVP (PGMLFC);
- Your club to notify all BCSPL impacted players/families, of this suspension, by no later than noon on December 14, 2020,
- Your club to provide appropriate refunds to all BCSPL impacted players/families for fees collected associated with programming by no later than December 20, 2020, and
- That any BCSPL teams that were under your club’s operation be reassigned to Langley United Soccer Association (LUSA) and for coaches and team officials to be confirmed by LUSA.
Specifically to the BCSPL, noting that the BCSPL teams that were under the club’s operation have been reassigned to Langley United Soccer Association (LUSA), they will be supporting you through this process and specifically Mark Parker, Technical Director. Mark is also copied on this email.
As a next step players have the following options;
- Option 1 – Confirm your interest to LUSA via this link by signing up with a new account: https://www.gotsport.com/asp/application/reg/?ProgramID=93155&Type=PLAYER
- Option 2 – If LUSA, is not your first option, you can reach out to another club within the soccer community to enquire about participation.